Pastel Nails

Pastels are my favorite colors, especially pink. I also really love doing my nails, and recently I found some polish that will definitely be an all time favorite. Right now Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear has limited edition pastel nail colors! I wanted to buy all of them so badly but for now I picked out two. They are some of the best colors I have ever owned, and I have a loooot of polish. The first is a yellow called Teeny Bikini. This is the first yellow that shows up really well. I used only two coats and its so pretty. Even with one coat it still looked nice and it went on smoothly. The second is a pink called You're Crabby. The color reminds me of a rose. I think it's really unique, I've never had a color like it before. There are many other pastels and I'm sure I will get them before they disappear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Month!

September Favorites

Song of the Week