My Favorite Summer Scents

These are three of my favorite scents from bath and body works and they just remind me of summer. Velvet sugar is a sweet scent and a little hard to describe, but its perfect for any occasion. Pink chiffon kind of has a very light hint of vanilla and stays on great all day. The final scent is the Endless Weekend lotion. I don't usually like a lot of lotion scents because they never smell as good as the perfume, but in this case I think its better than the perfume. It's sweet and not overpowering at all and goes great with any perfume. Another fragrence mist that I liked this summer is beautiful day. Its a little stronger than the others and isn't sweet instead it's more like dew and flowers. The smaller bottles have a deal going on where you can buy three items for $12, otherwise each bottle is $6. It's an awesome deal in my opinion because I don't like to spend a lot of money and perfume and lotions. I hope these scents are permanent in their collection because I feel that these are my favorite scents from their store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Month!

September Favorites

Song of the Week