November Favorites

Hello again! I cannot believe it is already December. Christmas is so close I can already taste it. Sadly though November flew by faster than I expected. I would like to share a few favorites I had from last month. Most of my favorites have been music but I will try and pick a few other things out.

1) I should just get music out of the way, so here are some artists and songs I have been obsessed with.
a) The Broods new album EverGreen. They are an indie pop group from New Zealand. It is a brother sister band and they are seriously so amazing. I think my favorite song form their album is Four Walls. It is just super chill but kind of upbeat, if that makes sense. But go check them out if you've never heard of them. They are worth it I promise.
b)I have also been loving the Arctic Monkeys album AM. It's been out for a while but I was finally able to get the cd because target had it on sale for black friday! I really don't think I have a favorite but my top 5 would be Arabella, Why'd you only call me when you're high, Do I wanna know, Knee socks, and One for the road. That was pretty much the whole cd but they are so awesome I can't help it.
c) I think I will just list a few songs that I have liked. White Winter Hymnal-Pentatonix, The Hanging Tree-James Newton Howard, Foreigner's God- Hozier, and I Bet My Life-Imagine Dragons.

2) I recently saw the new Hunger Games movie, Mockingjay, and I thought it was decent. I think the 2nd part will defiantly have more action. But I did really like how they took the time with it and got really into detail. Also Peeta's makeup looked so good, they really did a nice job with it

3) One word...pugs. I have always loved pugs and I was totally in love last year. Then this summer my fascination deteriorated a little. But lately I can't get enough of them and I've been so invested to them. I have looked at how to care for them, their needs, and everything I need to know for the future. I want a lot of animals but I am just so stuck on a pug that I may have one in the near future.

4) A final favorite I've had is Pocky sticks. They are a Japanese inspired snack. They are simply a very thin biscuit stick covered with a flavor of chocolate. I especially enjoy the strawberry.

I do hope you have liked some of my favorites and give some of them a look see. I really like making these monthly favorites; it's so much easier because I am so busy with school. I hope you all have a lovely rest of your day and remember to smile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Month!

Pastel Nails

Live Life