Song of the Week

I have not been able to keep up with blogging because I just started my sophomore year of college this week. The weeks prior were just hectic. But I am back! My song of the week is La La Latch from Pentatonix. They are one of my most favorite groups, they are incredibly talented and amazing. I had the chance to meet them and I actually got a picture with Scott! I was so close with Mitch but... let's just say some people get a little emotional around celebrities. Any who this song is great, it's there own rendition of latch and naughty boy. PTX is an a capella group that has taken a capella to the next level. If you get a chance check them out! There new album is not out yet, only two songs from the album are out which is La La Latch and a cover of the song problem by Ariana Grande.  If you want to hear more of their music they do have other albums. My personal favorite song of theirs is Daft Punk, which is probably their most popualr. I hope everyone has a lovely week, keep smiling ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Month!

Pastel Nails

Live Life