Artist of the Month

With much debate and narrowing it down to only 2 artists I have decided that my artist of the month is.... Troye Sivan! He just recently released his EP Trxye on August 15th. I have to say I love every single song. Though 5 songs may not seem like much I think it's rare when you can like every single song on an album and not have to press skip to go to the next. I also feel like it's rare (especially for me) to not have a favorite song off of an album. I honestly could not choose which song I like the most, they are all fantastic. The genre is pop but it also has an alternative kind of feel to it, at least I think so. Many of the songs are at a slower pace but I don't see it making anyone sad listening to it. I also feel like I can make many connections with the music, which I believe is so important. So what are you doing just sitting there?!?! Go and listen to this awesome EP by Troye Sivan! You will not regret it ;)

If you were curious about my 2nd choice it was Arctic Monkeys and their album AM. But I will say no more in case they are my favorite artist next month :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist of the Month!

Pastel Nails

Live Life