I wish this flavor wasn't limited edition! It is so tangy and sweet, but just the right amount of both ♡ If you can get your hands on this before its gone I highly recommend it!
Well today is my birthday and I am both excited and sad. I am excited because... well it's my birthday! But I'm a little upset because I am no longer in my "teens", I am an adult, I am 20. To me that is frightening. I'm getting closer to being on my own without my family and closer to being done with college and into the real world. I'm afraid of getting older and afraid of the life that is a head of me . I hope this year will be awesome and hold many adventures. I am ready to take it on!
Pastels are my favorite colors, especially pink. I also really love doing my nails, and recently I found some polish that will definitely be an all time favorite. Right now Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear has limited edition pastel nail colors! I wanted to buy all of them so badly but for now I picked out two. They are some of the best colors I have ever owned, and I have a loooot of polish. The first is a yellow called Teeny Bikini. This is the first yellow that shows up really well. I used only two coats and its so pretty. Even with one coat it still looked nice and it went on smoothly. The second is a pink called You're Crabby. The color reminds me of a rose. I think it's really unique, I've never had a color like it before. There are many other pastels and I'm sure I will get them before they disappear.
This month I have been OBSESSED with listening to the artist Wet. I love every single song from the EP album that's out. My favortie song from the album may be Don't Wanna Be Your Girl, but I really just love all of the songs. I found the song on spotify randomly and loved all of the other songs as well. I would recommend listening to any of the songs. I like to listen to them before bed because the music is calm and relaxing.
Comments
Post a Comment